Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 Months

Click to play this Smilebox calendar: Jace's 1st year
Create your own calendar - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox calendar


Jace is 8 months old today. Wow! How fast the time has gone! It's hard to believe how big he is now. He has had a rough time during his 8 months, but God has always been with him. We have had so many prayers answered during this last 8 months. Each time I look at him I realize just how blessed we are. He truly is our little miracle.

When Taylor was a baby we would make a sign each month her 1st year and take her picture. We decided to do the same thing with Jace. I've put together a slide show for his last 8 months. Taylor wanted to make his very 1st sign. None of us realized until it was too late that she put the wrong date on it. I'm sure Jace won't mind though. I plan to dig out all of Taylor's pictures, scan them, and make a slide show with both of their 1st year pictures. That may be a fall break project. I can't wait to see how much they look alike. I'll post it when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment